For more information, see the Meeting Room Policy.
The Elizabeth Malmros Conference Room has a capacity of 24. It is named in memory of Elizabeth R. Malmros, who was appointed to the first Library Board in 1949 and served through July 1991, just days before her passing.
The Norman Kelinson Meeting Room has a capacity of 36. It is named in honor of Norman J. Kelinson, who served for many years on the Library Board and was president from 1963 - 1997.
The Bettendorf Room has a capacity of 230. It may be split into two or three smaller rooms. When split into three rooms, the maximum capacity of each room is 50. Folding walls keep out sound, allowing independent use of all the rooms. This room has electronic shades to darken it.
When split into three rooms, they are called Bettendorf, Gilbert, and Lillienthal. Lillienthal was the original name of the settlement which would become Bettendorf, though it was never incorporated. In 1858, it became Gilbert to honor Elias Gilbert, who was instrumental in building the community. At the turn of the century, brothers William and Joseph Bettendorf founded a railroad car company here. The employment made possible by the Bettendorf Company prompted another name change for the town. In 1903, it was incorporated as the city of Bettendorf.